Interested in becoming a yoga teacher? Want to learn more about yoga? This is your sign to do it!
In this 8-day mini-course, we distill the training down to a few elements to give you a taste of what we offer in our full 500 hour online program.
By signing up for this mini-course, you are guided through one module per day by Alanna Kaivalya, the founder of The Kaivalya Yoga Method online training. Try out the program first, and witness the power of online learning!
Here is what you learn each day:
- Day One: The alignment of yoga's most fundamental pose, Tadasana
- Day Two: Basic adjustments to get you started as a yoga teacher
- Day Three: Sequencing guidelines that you can apply to your own home practice (and eventually teaching!)
- Day Four: The power of Prana and your energetic body
- Day Five: Fundamental meditation technique and how to lead a guided meditation practice
- Day Six: The power of Om, and why we chant it in yoga class
- Day Seven: What the definition of yoga really is
- Day Eight: A simple phrase from yoga philosophy that will change your life
Alanna Kaivalya personally walks you through a daily sample from each of the modules in The Kaivalya Yoga Method Teacher Training so that you can see how dynamic and thorough this course truly is!
**Be sure to look in your email inbox for the accompanying emails to each day's lesson! Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure proper and timely delivery of your daily mini-course emails.
Often referred to as the "Yoga Doctor," Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., helps yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. She gives you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
On this principle she founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001, teachers since 2003, Alanna has written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, she debuted a comprehensive 500hr-online teacher training.
She holds a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, has authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. Her third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice.
She lives in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog. Visit her website at: alannak.com