Are you ready for a radical change in how you operate in your day-to-day life? Do you wish you knew which decision was the best one for you? Have you been wondering how to connect with your flow state...all the time?
Well, it's actually very simple.
This online course gives you 5 Steps to Spiritual Guidance. You learn:
- What a "spirit guide" is!
- Why developing a connection to spiritual guidance is a key component of success
- Concrete tools to connect with your spirit guide
- Simple meditation techniques to access the "flow state" (the most productive state of mind)
- How to avoid pitfalls of disconnection and missing the answers
- Ways to create receptivity so your answers come loud and clear
In this course, Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., utilizes time-tested wisdom along with modern day science to offer you a grounded, real, and practical method for accessing the source of your highest wisdom...consistently and clearly.
By connecting with higher wisdom and creating a dialogue that is clear and concise, you let worry, anxiety and confusion take a back seat to clarity, focus and joy.
Though it sounds lofty, this technique is backed by modern research, and millennia of practices that combine to give you the best tool in your toolkit: connecting with your spirit guide to gain the answers of your soul.
The modules of this course include:
Module 1: Guidance
- Learn about spirit guides, how it works and most importantly, what it is
- Dive into the psychology of the spirit
- Understand the incredible benefits of the "flow state" and how connecting with spirit guides helps you access it regularly
Module 2: Connect
- Gain a super simple technique to connect immediately with spirit and enter the flow state
- Recognize your guide with both inner and outer clues that are yours alone
- Understand some of the pitfalls and things to avoid while connecting
Module 3: Feel
- Tap into the body's spirit wisdom, and learn to access it all the time.
- Utilize a powerful, yet simple guided meditation to increase your mind / body / spirit connection
- Discover how to access your body's messaging system, so that you maintain clear dialogue with spirit...especially when it most needs to speak!
Module 4: Ask
- Learn the best ways to ask for things from spirit...so that you receive clear answers!
- Hone your powers of receptivity with a guided meditation that keeps your mind clear of clutter
- Rekindle the lost art of the power of give & take, recognizing your ability to work with spirit to find your purpose and stay on your path
Module 5: Answer
- Awaken your spirit with the complete system for connecting with your guide!
- Go through the full guided practice, and learn to make it a natural part of your day
- Find multiple ways of using this practice in your life for optimal connection at all times
- Learn how to use a pendulum to ensure your connection to spirit guides!
- Learn to use tarot cards to increase your communication and dialogue with spirit!
By the end of this course, you have a daily tool you use to connect with spirit, access the answers you most need and ensure you are living your life's purpose. Optimize your flow state, and create the mindset of success with the techniques in this course!
This program counts as 15 hours of continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method. Upon finishing 100% of the course, you receive a certificate of completion.
Or choose the 2 Monthly Payment Plan for $127/per month
Often referred to as the "Yoga Doctor," Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., helps yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. She gives you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
On this principle she founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001, teachers since 2003, Alanna has written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, she debuted a comprehensive 500hr-online teacher training.
She holds a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, has authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. Her third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice.
She lives in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog. Visit her website at: alannak.com